Before we start, make sure you already create a wallet in either MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, Trust Wallet.
Make sure to connect the same wallet that holds your EDNS Domain to be able to view it on Instagram.
If you already connected the wallet, please jump to the Step 7.
1. Go to your profile and open the menu on the right.
2. Then, Click the
Digital collectibles from the menu.
3. Choose the wallet you want to connect, EDNS NFTs can be stored on Coinbase Wallet, MetaMask and Trust Wallet, in this tutorial we use MetaMask as an example. After choosing the wallet click
Continue and agree.
4. A notification will open and will require to
Verify your wallet. Follow the on-screen instructions for your installed wallet application.
5. After the verification process, the notification will open to allow to connect the wallet with Instagram app. Click
Sign, then click OK to confirm your wallet connection.
6. Now, you may see your domains in the
7. To view the EDNS domains from your account tap at the top of your screen, then select
8. Tap above your phone’s library.
9. Tap your connected wallet, then select the EDNS Domian if you want to share it with your audience.
10. On the Digital collectible screen, tap
Share to feed.
11. You can add a description if you wish, then tap
12. Now, you can see your EDNS domain in your profile!